The Book of Mormon
Monday – Saturday 19:30 performance (NOT Sundays)
The Book of Mormon is a musical comedy with music, lyrics, and book by Trey Parker, Robert Lopez, and Matt Stone.
First staged in 2011, the play is a satirical examination of the beliefs and practices of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The musical ultimately endorses the positive power of love and service. Parker and Stone were best known for creating the animated comedy South Park; Lopez had co-written the music for the musical Avenue Q.
The Book of Mormon follows two Latter-day Saints missionaries as they attempt to preach the faith of the Church to the inhabitants of a remote Ugandan village. The earnest young men are challenged by the lack of interest from the locals, who are distracted by more pressing issues such as HIV/AIDS, famine, female genital mutilation, and oppression by the local warlord.
1, 2 or 3 nights accommodation in hotel of your choice.
The Book of Mormon- The Musical
Prince of Wales Theatre, Coventry St, London W1D 6AS
Prices are per person based on 2 sharing. Supplements are applicable for single occupancy rooms. Please contact for more details.
- 1 night option, your performance will be on the day of check-in unless we are advised otherwise.
- 2 night & 3 night options may select their performance date from the drop-down
- Please do not make any transport arrangements until you have received further confirmation (within 48 hours of making your booking.)
- Times Monday – Saturday 19:30 performance (Not Sunday)
- NOTE: No performance on Sundays
By confirming this booking, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
Choose from the following hotels on a room-only basis
As this is a live system, should your hotel not be available upon booking, we will contact you with an alternative of equal or better quality.